Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 2018 Snowbird Classic

8 hours ago, btownqb said:

@Aaron

The IU guy doing the radio sucks. Coastals was way better. 

I didn't catch a second of the game today other than I saw after we pulled it out. Looks like Stiever was better but still not as good as needed. No style points today but a win is a win and at the end of the day when you are looking at your tournament resume nobody looks at how you won and only that you avoided a bad loss and got the win you should. 

45 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I didn't catch a second of the game today other than I saw after we pulled it out. Looks like Stiever was better but still not as good as needed. No style points today but a win is a win and at the end of the day when you are looking at your tournament resume nobody looks at how you won and only that you avoided a bad loss and got the win you should. 

I agree about the win. 

Boston College up.

Live Stats // Radio

Logan Kaletha       cf
Matt Lloyd             1b
Luke Miller            3b
Logan Sowers       rf
Elijah Dunham      dh
Ryan Fineman        c
Matt Gorski            lf
Cole Barr               2b
Jeremy Houston  ss
Pauly Milto             p

Finally listening to this radio guy and I think he is OK but not great. My complaint would be he seems to have zero enthusiasm or excitement for what he is doing but on the plus side his voice sounds fine. As a former college baseball play by play guy for a year I feel very qualified to evaluate. I also try not to be to critical as I was learning on the job myself and made mistakes. 

Good start so far. Lets keep it up.

9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Finally listening to this radio guy and I think he is OK but not great. My complaint would be he seems to have zero enthusiasm or excitement for what he is doing but on the plus side his voice sounds fine. Good start so far. Lets keep it up.

It's our DBO - Roger Rodeheaver. Murray usually takes over after wbb.

7 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

It's our DBO - Roger Rodeheaver. Murray usually takes over after wbb.

I remember watching him as a player many years ago as a child. It's also good to know that he is doing something outside of his normal duties so he is not a professional or aspiring broadcaster. In that case I think he is doing about as well as one could hope.