Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Indiana vs Ohio State Senior Night Game Thread

I’m seeing that the Hoosiers are a 1 point dog as of early Friday. Is this correct? I understand we are at home of course, but I guess I’m surprised by that considering they pole stomped us earlier this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 hours ago, schimpfj said:

Whether we get Romeo or not, we will miss Robert Johnson next year. Sure, he didn’t develop into the leader and star player we hoped, but he has turned into a fantastic defensive player that annoys the opposing team’s best guard

He may very well be one of the most underrated perimeter defenders in IU history. He's been such a lightning rod for criticism with his offense that it has often been overlooked just how good he is on defense.

5 hours ago, cappymo14 said:

I’m seeing that the Hoosiers are a 1 point dog as of early Friday. Is this correct? I understand we are at home of course, but I guess I’m surprised by that considering they pole stomped us earlier this year.

Home court is worth a lot especially Assembly Hall.  MSU destroyed us on the road but we almost took them at home.

Newkirk's last game in AH.  This could be either really good or really bad.  There's a chance he could have a good game leading to a W and leaving on a high note, but an equal chance that he could stink up the place so badly he permanently leaves AH smelling like West Lafayette.

Newkirk's last game in AH.  This could be either really good or really bad.  There's a chance he could have a good game leading to a W and leaving on a high note, but an equal chance that he could stink up the place so badly he permanently leaves AH smelling like West Lafayette.

Could stink? You’re right. #2 could do #2 (caca) on the court AGAIN.
Here’s hoping to him having Senior juice to go out on a high note!

GO HOOSIERS!
Take the buck outta the buckeyes!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app