Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) DT Jeramy Passmore to IU

Passmore, the 43rd-ranked strong-side defensive end in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, is armed with offers from Baylor, Indiana, Florida Atlantic and Syracuse among others.

"As of right now, Indiana is leading because they are showing me the most love, but I’m not ready to make a decision yet," Passmore said. "I want to weigh out all of my options, so I’m wide open as of right now." "I can’t wait to get on campus this summer to see it for myself, and to see what’s up with one of my friends, James Head, who is up there now." Link

Miami, FL (Columbus) 
6-2/250

Rivals

Videos

@Corey_Bender: Three-star DE Jeramy Passmore locks in visit date to #Indiana, his top school, but says an ACC school is starting to creep up his list as well. Details: https://247sports.com/Article/Three-star-DE-Jeramy-Passmore-pencils-in-visit-to-top-school-116455346 #iufb @247recruiting @Pmoe_3 @MB_Weaver @JeffRabjohns @peegs @JohnGarcia_Jr

"I have a visit scheduled to Indiana on April 14 for the spring game," Passmore said. "Indiana is on me really hard. I’m building stronger relationships with multiple coaches on the staff. They are pushing for me to get on campus. I’ve heard a lot of good things about it and I can’t wait to get up there.

Armed with additional offers from Baylor, Boston College and Syracuse among others, is Passmore keeping close tabs on any additional suitors?

"Boston College has jumped into the mix heavily." Passmore said. "I talk to (running backs) coach (Brian) White just about every other day and they really want me to get on campus. One thing about Boston College is that they have really good academic history within the school that can help you with life after football.

As a junior, Passmore, a three-star prospect, chipped in with 75 tackles, 16 sacks and 20 tackles for loss.

3 hours ago, MemphisHoosier said:

One of Passmore's teammates from Columbus HS in Miami, Gary Cooper, is on an OV this weekend as well.  

https://247sports.com/player/gary-cooper-46049426

Cooper is a 3*, Top 50 TE in the class w/offers from Florida, Ole Miss, and Pitt among others.

Yeah and he’s not typical size for TE but he will be used as an H-back