Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2019) WR/FS Mershawn Rice

Rice looks to be one of them and visiting this weekend.

@MB_Weaver: The #iufb staff has been recruiting the state of Ohio hard for the 2019 class and it is paying off as Ohio Recruiting Analyst @BillBankGreene has #Indiana as the favorite to land two prospects from The Buckeye State.

6-2/198 
40/4.63 
Reynoldsburgh, OH

Rivals

Videos

One of the more physical wide receivers in the Midwest is Reynoldsburg (OH) three-star Mershawn Rice, and he impressed greatly last weekend at the Cleveland Under Armour Camp.

Rice currently holds nine offers, and the 6-foot-2, 195-pound, wideout has three schools that are standing out to him at this point in time. He has a few unofficial visits upcoming.

"I'm going to visit Indiana this coming Friday, and I might be going to Pittsburgh on Saturday," Rice stated. "Those two are the only ones planned right now. I would say Pittsburgh, Syracuse and Indiana are sticking out right now."

"I am planning on flying to see Syracuse once the weather breaks," he added. "At Pittsburgh, I have a good relationship with Coach (Pat) Narduzzi, and I like the program a lot. I'm looking forward to visiting there."

"I also like the Indiana coaches a lot, and they are recruiting me pretty hard," he continued. "I'm looking forward to being there this Friday."

There are couple of programs showing interest that have not offered yet, and Rice indicated he is still open to hearing from any new schools.

"I'm hearing from Minnesota and Ohio State, and those two would be the only ones recruiting me that have not offered," he explained. "I want to take all five official visits, but I'm in no hurry to make a commitment."

"Most of these schools ask me about what position I like between wide receiver and safety, but I tell everyone I want to play offense," Rice said.

Rice is currently ranked as the No. 13 player in Ohio by the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

https://247sports.com/Article/The-2019-wide-receiver-from-Ohio-is-closing-in-on-double-digit-offers-115331437