Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

yogisballin

Game Thread: Indiana at Nebraska 9est BTN

If the IU players go beat up Nebraska's bench, it should count as a win in college basketball.

Sent from my LG-H872 using BtownBanners mobile app

I am all for bench mob fun—but they took it way too far. Miles has no control over that bunch. Anyway—live to fight another day!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

"1st off, Credit to Nebraska. That's a NCAA tournament team. Tim has those boys playing at a high level at the right time of the year. As for us, we simply didn't come out ready to run. We didn't play up to the style we like and we struggled to hit shots. I thought our guards were just a tad off, just couldn't get up and down the court quick enough." - Probably CTC. 

Annnnd, this is the team that makes people think next season cant get here soon enough. Bonehead mistakes and turnovers showing their ugly heads. I thought for sure having a game like this was in the rear view mirror, but I guess with this roster, you can’t be surprised that it’s not. I have faith that they can turn it around and beat OSU, but man, all those careless turnovers are so ugly. Let’s get a good win against Ohio State at home. Still pulling for this team to do well, but can’t hide the fact that I’m excited about the roster overhaul next season. 

IU is a dumb team. I don't take pleasure in saying that and I don't want to disparage what I think are generally good kids that try hard, but they are just not intelligent. There can be no other explanation for the utterly idiotic decisions that are made repeatedly. 

Some are more guilty than others, but the team IQ must avg approximately 73. Absolutely brutal.