Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Game Thread: Indiana at Iowa 2 PM ESPN

I want this one bad. If we get off to a good start, I think we can kill their spirit and take a win to Nebraska. The new and improved defense has to be there today. We have the ability to win each of the remaining games if the guys execute what CAM draws up for them. Winning out would make this a very successful year to me. And, it would be a remarkable in-season turnaround from the beginning to the end.

Ugh, another game I'll miss live. My son plays at 3 today. Really looking forward to this one. It's certainly winnable. Would be a huge win and keep a glimmer of hope alive.

So will me missing the game live be the IPFW jinx or the Notre Dame game charm?

Lol. Enjoy guys! I will avoid this site like the plague until I can watch the recorded game. And then look forward to celebrating with you later or bitching and moaning.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Ugh, another game I'll miss live. My son plays at 3 today. Really looking forward to this one. It's certainly winnable. Would be a huge win and keep a glimmer of hope alive.

So will me missing the game live be the IPFW jinx or the Notre Dame game charm?

Lol. Enjoy guys! I will avoid this site like the plague until I can watch the recorded game. And then look forward to celebrating with you later or bitching and moaning.

Good luck to ur son buddy!

Not worried here. If we play our game, which is get the ball to JMO, and take care of the ball, Iowa has very little chance. Rebounding and defense. Iowa doesn’t get to 60. Saying it now.