Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierAloha

Woodworking Thread

23 minutes ago, Rico said:

Anybody know where I can get clock parts?  Motor, hands, etc.  Got some wood projects that I want to turn into clocks.  Thanks in advance.

It depends on what you are looking for.  If you want cheap stuff go to Michael's or whatever craft hobby store is in your area.  When my son was in cub scouts this where we got the stuff for the scouts to make their own clocks.

I bought some nicer stuff from a website called time savers .  It has been a couple of years, but I think they are still in business. 

How much machine time was that box?

Not long, I cut it from scraps so I had 4 different pieces I cut it on. I’d guess probably 12 minutes of machine time total. I could probably get it down to 10 minutes.

Hours upon hours of design time because I not smart. I cut a test piece out of a cereal box material. It looked okay but the turtle was messed up. I cut it on wood anyways just to check it out. I’ll have to cut a few more replacement pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Very impressive! Have any catalogs with pricing?

Not at all, I’ve been playing around on it for about a month. I’m an amateur and mostly posting for shits and gigs. I don’t want to profit off of Btown Banners. If it’s something small I might make it for a donation to Btown Banners.

Not at all, I’ve been playing around on it for about a month. I’m an amateur and mostly posting for shits and gigs. I don’t want to profit off of Btown Banners. If it’s something small I might make it for a donation to Btown Banners.

Those boxes are sweet man! Time to donate. Great job man!