Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 4 game series @ Myrtle Beach

7 hours ago, btownqb said:

Not really

Of course I want the team to win, but when have any of our teams ever done well in February? I think one of the Schwarber teams started like 3-7.

And I really hope certain posters aren't going to use these threads as a platform to bash Glass, because that's going to get annoying real fast. I'm not his biggest fan either, but the baseball program is in a pretty good spot right now.

Lemonis seems to have a really hard time starting off strong with his teams. I feel like every year he has been here we get smoked in the non-con and then find our way trying to climb up the standings in the BIG. This team is way too talented to not have at least a good non-con performance this year. We hardly have any top 20 teams on the schedule. We do have S. Alabama coming up which would be a good win as well as Coastal Carolina. Would take k-state today too.