Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Minnesota @ Indiana | 7:30EST on FS1

I know people here don't like him, but I hope Moore gets some good run tonight. His length is needed and he has great rim protection potential. He's averaging Per 40 he is averaging 3.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 5.9 blocks. Probably the best raw rim protector on the team. Plus he has 5 fouls. Might as well use them.
No

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

I know people here don't like him, but I hope Moore gets some good run tonight. His length is needed and he has great rim protection potential. He's averaging Per 40 he is averaging 3.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 5.9 blocks. Probably the best raw rim protector on the team. Plus he has 5 fouls. Might as well use them.

It's not that I don't like him.. It's just that he's very obviously not ready to give us real minutes. Freddie is much better as the big off the bench even though he's quite a few inches shorter. I hope that Moore can eventually develop into a contributor. 

Coach Miller on struggles at the free-throw line: "I think you just have to have a couple games in a row when you make them. It's like anything else, you have to have some success and we're practicing them every day, I promise you that. Nothing's more frustrating to us than when we're missing free throws. Good shooters are missing them right now. You got to step up to the line, you got to make a couple and then that's contagious and I think over the course of the season, the next five or six games, can we shoot our best percentage of the season? (That's) what we're trying to do."

Freddy’s 4 of 4 last game is a start

GO HOOSIERS!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Most everyone on here was begging for him to get minutes but then he got in and was rejected by the rim and we realized why he was not getting in games. That being said lets give him another chance tonight

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

At this point in the season and as thin as we are up front, if Archie felt Moore good make a meaningful contribution.....!  The fact he doesn't see any meaningful time makes it pretty clear to me that Archie has basically zero confidence in him.  Skill level, lazy in practice, who knows what the reasons are, but in the eyes of our head coach, he's not earned playing time.