Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Minnesota @ Indiana | 7:30EST on FS1

Minnesota has several players listed as questionable for tonight. Should they be unable to go, along with the suspensions and players who are already out for the season, IU should win comfortably at home. Take care of business tonight. Put them away early on and get some guys some rest.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Game Day—Fire Up Hoosiers! Let’s jump on the gophers early and then keep the peddle to the metal. We have a little momentum now so let’s keep it going during this weaker part of our Big Ten schedule. Every game is important for the possibility of post-season play. This game is a must-win!

Minnesota has several players listed as questionable for tonight. Should they be unable to go, along with the suspensions and players who are already out for the season, IU should win comfortably at home. Take care of business tonight. Put them away early on and get some guys some rest.

Yep they may be down two starters.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

I would love to see a big home game for Rob Johnson.  The dude has been a staple for us for 4 years now.  He's not the best, but he's been very good.  Would love the crowd to show him some love.

Since seeing that one of the statiticians ranked us 7th best defense over the last 10 games, I'd love to see us continue that trend.  What if we closed out the year a top 5 defense?  Make it hard for the Gophers to score, and we can put up our 65 like every other game.  

GO HOOSIERS

Nate Mason? Meet Robert Johnson.

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

I would love to see a big home game for Rob Johnson.  The dude has been a staple for us for 4 years now.  He's not the best, but he's been very good.  Would love the crowd to show him some love.

Since seeing that one of the statiticians ranked us 7th best defense over the last 10 games, I'd love to see us continue that trend.  What if we closed out the year a top 5 defense?  Make it hard for the Gophers to score, and we can put up our 65 like every other game.  

GO HOOSIERS

Pretty sure its 6th best now

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

7th best in the conference over the last 10 games, or nationally?

I want to see continued intensity/effort on the defensive end.  That's been so nice to see after the streaks of "what's this?  Crean didn't make us play this defense stuff", credit to the staff for getting sustained intensity on that end lately.

Minnesota down two starters helps the chances of a W.