Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Minnesota @ Indiana | 7:30EST on FS1

6 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

If we can continue to show improvement for the remainder of the regular season; make a little noise in the B1G tournament and maybe, just maybe, get an NIT bid, it will surely do nothing but help Archie's recruiting efforts by having demonstrated what he can do with a program.  

If we can close this season out on a positive note, CAM will have a good narrative to take on the recruiting trail and sell. I like his no nonsense and straightforward demeanor. In a world of hype and hyperbole, I can see how that might resonate with recruits and their parents.

What did he say?

Just complaining about his players being injured and how could anyone expect them to compete.More tone than anything.
To his credit he did say Miller was a great coach.
Guess I just don't like the guy.I absolutely hate his dad.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

27 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

Just complaining about his players being injured and how could anyone expect them to compete.More tone than anything.
To his credit he did say Miller was a great coach.
Guess I just don't like the guy.I absolutely hate his dad.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

With you on the Pitino's, Rick is complete slime.

7 hours ago, pumpfake said:

Agree.  I said I wanted to see us return to playing hard defense and fundamental (ie smart) offense and that I expected a slow start and results to come sometime in the B10 season.  Ultimately, that's what has happened although I'll admit I was doubtful as recently as a couple of weeks ago.

Even when we aren't one of the top 3 teams in league play I want us to be seen as a team nobody wants to play come tourney time - IMO, that's a sign of superior coaching.  Right now we're definitely trending in that direction.

Finally, I have to comment about how much I love seeing games at AH.  We have the traditions and don't go for the latest fad like making the center court logo clownishly massive.

Nice, Pumpfake.

58 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Matt Glenesk - Indpls. Star:  Donny Marshall knocks IU's iconic candy-striped pants, Hoosier Nation lets him have it

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2018/02/10/donny-marshall-knocks-ius-iconic-candy-striped-pants-hoosier-nation-lets-him-have/326159002/

scrUCONN

35 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

vs. Illinois 70%  W: 74-68

@ Iowa 46%  L: 77-76

@ Nebraska 31%  L: 71-66

vs. Ohio St.  35%  L: 70-65

Expected 2-2 record in those games, landing us at 9-9 in conference (6th-7th place) & 16-14 Overall

Gladly take that. And thanks for info

Other than missing some layups/dunks, Freddie has been looking more like a basketball player. Good defensive positioning, taking a couple dribbles to the hoop when he needs to, working within the offense... I didn't think we would see that out of him.