Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Men's Soccer 2019 Recruiting Class

#7 last night. F Herbert Endeley - Fridley, MN. 

@herburitto: Blessed to announce my verbal commitment to Indiana University to further my academic and athletic career.  @IndianaMSOC

Herbert Endeley (Totino-Grace High School)
33 goals, 14 assists, 21 games
Accolades: All Conference, All State First Team, All Metro First Team, 2017 All State Tournament 

Conger with a brace and Penn on the board earlier this week. Aaronson still held out after a broken collarbone.

@DMVsoccer96: The @DCUyouth U17’s started off the USSDA showcase in California with a 4-1 win over fellow MLS club @torontofc! DC goals came from @BrennanConger 2x, @BryangKayo & @EversonAmaya!
#RepDMV | #DCU 

@SockersFCacad: 3-1 win over Seattle Sounders. Goals from Liu, Stoneman, and Penn.

Conger and Penn with braces last week.

@DMVsoccer96: One of @IndianaMSOC Commit @BrennanConger’s 2 goals against @tfcacademy! ⬇️
#RepDMV | #DCU 

@SockersFCacad: Huge 5-1 Win over Weston FC. Goals from Penn(2), Ugarte(2), and Liu. 19s make it out of their group and will play in the quarterfinals on Monday.

@ussoccer_ynt: Isaac Angking, Declan McGlynn, Ulysses Llanez, and Joshua Penn all found the back of the net as the U-19 #USMNT lifted a trophy in Florida. https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2018/09/12/16/15/20180911-recap-u19mnt-captures-2018-u20-mens-invitational-title-with-4-1-win-vs-jamaica

- Endeley with another hat-trick and brace the past week. 4 games: 10 G, 2 A.

Aaronson going pro next year.

http://www2.philly.com/philly/sports/soccer/brenden-aaronson-philadelphia-union-indiana-hoosiers-recruiting-20180913.html?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar

The Union are set to bring another of their top academy prospects into the professional ranks. According to sources with direct knowledge, 17-year-old midfield playmaker Brenden Aaronson has signed a pre-contract to join the senior team in Major League Soccer next year. The deal should be announced early next week. 

- Endeley with a couple more braces the past few games. 11 games: 20 G, 7 A.

@USAprospects: Golden Boot Race. #usynt
Matthew Hoppe (Barca) - 8
Johan Gomez (FC Dallas) - 7 
Josh Penn (Sockers) - 6
Alec Diaz (Seattle) - 6
Gabe Segal (Bethesda) - 5

I'll defer to our soccer experts to provide more background on Boha.

Luke Boha from Center Grove HS (ring a bell?)    Blessed and excited to announce my commitment to play soccer and continue my studies at Indiana University! Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way! Go Hoosiers!

DpGLGSrUwAAsa7f.jpg

I'll defer to our soccer experts to provide more background on Boha.
Luke Boha from Center Grove HS (ring a bell?)    Blessed and excited to announce my commitment to play soccer and continue my studies at Indiana University! Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way! Go Hoosiers!
DpGLGSrUwAAsa7f.jpg&key=e32a2cdc1d375e23c431d39e3ae9ad91e5c907dbad4b0f6e5b927e6f19394112

Yeah, idk, but kid must be good!

That's how confident I am in Indiana Soccer right now.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Some updates here. 

@DCUyouth: Goal!!!! Late in the second Brennan Conger gets a goal and ties it to 1 #VamosUnited 

@CGSportsNetwork: Congrats to CG senior soccer players Luke Boha & Jackson Neal on earning Indiana Soccer Coaches Association 1st Team All-District honors. #TrojanPride

@TotinoGraceFC: Much love to Herbert Endeley @herburitto on being named All-State A Boys Soccer @MSHSL AND 2018 Mr. Soccer. While we have always been awe of your talent - it is your committment to TEAM and TEAMMATES that makes you special. #AlwaysAnEagle #IAmBecauseWeAre #OneMoreStep

DqExkOsUUAAhxJD.jpg

Endeley on the roster.

@TopDrawerSoccer: Meet the 40 players chosen to participate in the Boys HS All-American Game! https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/high-school-soccer-article/boys-high-school-all-american-game-roster_aid45379

Forty of the nation’s elite boys high school soccer players from fall playing states and five of the nation’s elite coaches will take part in the sixth Annual High School All-American Game sponsored by Bimbo, Adidas and Continental Tire on December 1, 2018 in Orlando, FL.

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Is this an extra big class? I don’t generally follow soccer recruiting to much to know but it feels like a huge class in numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Probably. We lose atleast 8 (7 starters) this year. 

Prior classes.

2018 - 7

2017 - 9

2016 - 7

2015 - 11

2014 - 9