Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

BTOWN Banners Crystal Ball

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

JERRY MEYER WANNABE YOU HATE IU

I meant to ask this morning, and maybe it's already been addressed...

Are we allow to Jerry Meyer this thing? Or is there already a Jerry Meyer rule in place?

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

I meant to ask this morning, and maybe it's already been addressed...

Are we allow to Jerry Meyer this thing? Or is there already a Jerry Meyer rule in place?

According to the board, we could just pick for him by selecting any team except Indiana, and then switching it to another non-Indiana team the day of.

According to the board, we could just pick for him by selecting any team except Indiana, and then switching it to another non-Indiana team the day of.

Gotta give the man credit, he gets a lot of them right by picking *NotIndiana. It’s a long held crystal ball insider tip for 5 star recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Gotta give the man credit, he gets a lot of them right by picking *NotIndiana. It’s a long held crystal ball insider tip for 5 star recruits. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He's usually not wrong that's for sure!

Going to add these in tomorrow hopefully and get the votes in. And work on the display for displaying the percentages. 

Out of curiosity I'm wondering if there is a way to link within a topic to a google doc?  For everybody to see results by clicking a link or ideally post a google doc in topic so it displays in the topic. Anybody know?

if not I might just create a gmail account for this and will have to share with people 

I really like the reviews of Taylor which basically state the best things about Taylor are his quick shot release and his conditioning.
I asked this awhile ago and I’m still undecided: for one year, between Romeo and a 22 year old Taylor, which player equates to more wins?
I guess it’s probably Romeo but I’m not convinced that it is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Going to add these in tomorrow hopefully and get the votes in. And work on the display for displaying the percentages. 
Out of curiosity I'm wondering if there is a way to link within a topic to a google doc?  For everybody to see results by clicking a link or ideally post a google doc in topic so it displays in the topic. Anybody know?
if not I might just create a gmail account for this and will have to share with people 
I can post a public link for Google Calendar and no one can make changes. I'm in charge ofvremting out Legion Hall and posted one our FB page so people could check to see if it is available for rent on days they want it before calling. I would think you could do the same with other docs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

I really like the reviews of Taylor which basically state the best things about Taylor are his quick shot release and his conditioning.
I asked this awhile ago and I’m still undecided: for one year, between Romeo and a 22 year old Taylor, which player equates to more wins?
I guess it’s probably Romeo but I’m not convinced that it is.

I think that is an interesting question.  Maybe Romeo would translate to more wins in his one season (assuming he ends up being a one and done), but Taylor could help the team without being such a main focus (and thus allowing the rest of the players on the team to develop offensively).  While I'd be ecstatic if Romeo came, it may be that long-term development of the other freshmen and players like Smith, Durham, and Moore could be affected.

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Can we keep this thread for just picks so it's easier on Brass Cannon? After all, he is doing is a favor and spearheading the Btown Banners Crystal Ball.

Was gonna start one for 2019 recruits once I am ready.  Figuring out a few more things to create functionality.  Then just need some formatting