Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Super Bowl Suds!

Whatever it was just got cancelled. 

I wish. I work for Lincoln Financial. We had a large group go to the super bowl, since we own naming rights to the stadium. They are all at work today. Its BS. Luckily I don’t go anywhere near downtown Philly after I get off my plane.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So when it came to this Super Bowl, all the talk is about the Eagles' crafty playcalling, Collinsworth practically begging the officials to take away Eagles touchdowns because the Pats couldn't stop them, and the usual forced commentary about the halftime show and how halftime shows aren't what they used to be. What nobody seems to be discussing is that a 40 year old QB playing his 19th game of the season throws for 500+ yards. Think about that: no QB this old had ever appeared in a Super Bowl, and the dude puts up 500 passing yards.

How many years from now will we learn that Brady's uncanny inability to age was more than just dieting, meditating and physical therapy?