Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Game Thread:MSU 8:15 ESPN

Saddle up. Can we battle with the cheaters from the North with significantly more athleticism and size and significantly less morals? Hopefully a spirited crowd can give us some enthusiasm. Hopefully the refs show us mercy. Will it be another epic home blowout? Tune in to find out.

My guess is, we battle but can't quite pull it off. I never count the Hoosiers out at Home though so I'll be tuned in and hopeful.

Archie sounds absolutely defeated in his pre game presser. Kind of bums me out. I get it though, these players haven't done anything to make him look good. At some point the realization sets in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Saddle up. Can we battle with the cheaters from the North with significantly more athleticism and size and significantly less morals? Hopefully a spirited crowd can give us some enthusiasm. Hopefully the refs show us mercy. Will it be another epic home blowout? Tune in to find out.

My guess is, we battle but can't quite pull it off. I never count the Hoosiers out at Home though so I'll be tuned in and hopeful.

Archie sounds absolutely defeated in his pre game presser. Kind of bums me out. I get it though, these players haven't done anything to make him look good. At some point the realization sets in.

Yep. After CTC and this season, I feel defeated also, lol! Unfortunately, Archie has to work with what he was given. Effort is very important from the team. I hope they can be successful against MSU.

There is no doubting that Archie wanted to make a splash this year more than anyone in the country. It has to drive him mad on the sidelines watching the same crap occur over and over again. All we can take away from this season is that the team defense has very much improved and the foundation is now there. FWIW, I've had a number of non iu fans tell me how good the Team looks on the defensive side now. They also say, man it is rough watching them play offense for stretches. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

IU will come to play. After that drubbing in East Lansing, I expect nothing less. However, that doesn’t mean they’ll win. I still think Michigan State wins

I think we're getting pounded unless MSU is distracted by all the recent activity.   They're a bad matchup for us.  The schedule has been absolutely brutal.  I wish we had Purdue's schedule. 

33 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

For God's sakes, who do we have to hold ransom to keep Dakich from calling IU games?!?

I don't condone students doing derogatory chants; but 40 minutes of 'No means No' would get applause from me.

At least Crean isn't calling them.

For God's sakes, who do we have to hold ransom to keep Dakich from calling IU games?!?
I don't condone students doing derogatory chants; but 40 minutes of 'No means No' would get applause from me.

I would have zero problems with the student section chanting that for stretches of the game. I think our student section is disorganized and could be a lot better. I also think a portion of the student section should be in the bleachers around the court.

Wife and I will be in section A, I'm going to try to come say hi

Please do! I’m wearing a Nike IU hoodie, will be w a long haired young lady! Will post seat #s when I get back to car- at The Owlery having a quick bite before!!

Please do! I’m wearing a Nike IU hoodie, will be w a long haired young lady! Will post seat #s when I get back to car- at The Owlery having a quick bite before!!

Enjoy the game! Hope we win

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app