Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU vs O$U Game thread 1/30 7 pm

2 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Good evening folks. Fairly simple we are man handled tonight. Until we get this type of talent to Bloomington consistently, more of the same.

Yep.  That's why I'm not really all that upset with this game.  It's been established that we don't have anywhere near enough talent to succeed.  It's a form of resignation.  Biggest frustration is knowing that it is going to take time and it seems like we've been waiting for years already (hell, we have!).

They have a 5* and multiple top 100 players. We have like 3 top 100 kids. None coming close to 5*. How are they not more talented on paper?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile appI don’t disagree they are outplaying their rankings for most part either.

Not to mention, one of our top 100 players is out for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My wife is an IU alum like me and couldn't care less. I'm an IU alum and couldn't care more.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
My wife loves basketball, but has never had a favorite college team. We go to high school games together all the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I flip my wife off, she would take me out with a 39 Louisville Slugger... LOL

Now, she’s told me to stop yelling at the TV like a maniac. I just mumble about chest pains...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
She knows I'm joking

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No matter what the players looked like on paper at the start of the season, we don't have a tate, bates diop, etc, a wessen body, etc on this team. We have Morgan, a walk on who plays until he bleeds and Rojo who disappears A LOT. That's pretty much all. Everyone else doesn't start or even play much on the top 10 big ten teams. In reality, we have a super weak roster

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, pumpfake said:

Yep.  That's why I'm not really all that upset with this game.  It's been established that we don't have anywhere near enough talent to succeed.  It's a form of resignation.  Biggest frustration is knowing that it is going to take time and it seems like we've been waiting for years already (hell, we have!).

I'm not getting any younger!  My parents didn't live long enough to see the Cubs win the World Series.  I don't want to die before the Hoosiers win another championship!

1 minute ago, FloridaHoosierGirl said:

I'm not getting any younger!  My parents didn't live long enough to see the Cubs win the World Series.  I don't want to die before the Hoosiers win another championship!

I feel ya :(