Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU vs O$U Game thread 1/30 7 pm

That's twice we've played a top team in the Conference where they have had at least 5 days to prepare.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have I mentioned that I hate the Big Ten? The 20 game conference schedule will help balance out some of the discrepancies. However, we might get back to back games at Rutger and at Nebraska when they decide to play the conference tourney a week early in DC because the MEAC is scheduled the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ll never understand why dakich is so high on Robert Johnson, he literally always says he’s our best player or close to it, at least offensively. But any IU fan that’s watched 5 games could tell you different

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, FortWayneHoosier said:

I’ll never understand why dakich is so high on Robert Johnson, he literally always says he’s our best player or close to it, at least offensively. But any IU fan that’s watched 5 games could tell you different

he hasn't said that tonight. 

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Have I mentioned that I hate the Big Ten? The 20 game conference schedule will help balance out some of the discrepancies. However, we might get back to back games at Rutger and at Nebraska when they decide to play the conference tourney a week early in DC because the MEAC is scheduled the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Funny enough, the Nebraska game will be at MSG and the Rutger game will be in London. Gotta get those £££.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Durham has been just plain awful. Like he completely forgot how to play.

he has no consistent Division 1 skills. He showed flashes at times but there's a reason his AAU stats were so awful. He can't score.