Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

(2019) PG DJ Carton to Ohio State

35 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Anybody know how OSU and Michigans communications programs compare to IU?

Latest findings one was 22 in 2018, one 27 in 2018 and one 63 in 2017, not top 60 2018.

I'm not saying which is IU, don't want the "you suck" sound effect busted out on me again.

9 minutes ago, Hoosierfan0302 said:

If I remember correctly no one picked us as a crystal ball pick for hunter .

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was thinking the same thing...Would love to see DJ and RP together in the back court. Kansas had two PG two years ago with Frank Mason and Devonte Graham. I wonder when DJ will make a decision. It is going to hurt if he ends up at another B1G school. 

This would be a great addition. Seems like he’s possibly/arguably the second best point guard in the class after Cole Anthony.

And if TJD likes him it’s all the better.

I really think we stand a great chance in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Agreed

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Every year his parents are gonna get two games each at NW, Illinois, Iowa, and Minny. Add a weekend or two at DJ’s home gym and they are near their son anywhere in B1G country.

Yup, and our recent success at Hawkeye Arena sould be a nice short traveled treat for his parents.

8 minutes ago, KYHoosier said:

Interesting to see Trendon Watford's comment on DJ's post. He seems to be high on Memphis lately so you have to wonder if anything is there or if he is just playing the game. 

IMG_2607.PNG

IMG_2606-1.PNG

Trendon's comment is pro-IU.  Top ? = curious to put IU on top. I read nothing into it personally, as they're in ABC order, but TW's comments are definitely pro-IU.

12 hours ago, KYHoosier said:

Interesting to see Trendon Watford's comment on DJ's post. He seems to be high on Memphis lately so you have to wonder if anything is there or if he is just playing the game. 

IMG_2607.PNG

IMG_2606-1.PNG

I'm thinking it's a question of "Final 3" Vs "Top 3".  Previously it indicated DJ would announce his top 3, then the edit came out and it said final 3.

11 minutes ago, lillurk said:

The edit isn’t some secret message, but I can’t stop thinking about how funny it is that the OSU portion of the jersey is just some indistinguishable red?

Indiana is CLEARLY on top!  (and again used the Red '!!' - same as RoMeO!)  :-)  

The edit isn’t some secret message, but I can’t stop thinking about how funny it is that the OSU portion of the jersey is just some indistinguishable red?

I love that too. It’s funny. It’s also alphabetical order, which makes the most sense.

If we miss Carton, I wonder if we push for Newman or Franklin harder. Or we move to one of our other out of state targets. Carton deciding early is good for IU either way it turns out. I would rather not have to face him at OSU/Michigan though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I love that too. It’s funny. It’s also alphabetical order, which makes the most sense.

If we miss Carton, I wonder if we push for Newman or Franklin harder. Or we move to one of our other out of state targets. Carton deciding early is good for IU either way it turns out. I would rather not have to face him at OSU/Michigan though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes!

Nearly my favorite thing about "getting Carton to play for IU"...

is that we won't have to deal with "seeing Carton play against IU"