Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

(2019) PG DJ Carton to Ohio State

38 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Do you not think we take both? I'm assuming we would since Carton is a point and Newman is a 2.

I'm not as sure as most on here.

Three of the four likely rotation players (Juwan, Romeo, McBob, Fitz) that will leave after this season are 6'6" or taller. With McBob as a walk-on, that currently likely leaves three open scholly spots.

I'm not saying that we won't take two guards, but I'm more of the mindset that we don't want our first two commits to be guards. 

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I'm not as sure as most on here.

Three of the four likely rotation players (Juwan, Romeo, McBob, Fitz) that will leave after this season are 6'6" or taller. With McBob as a walk-on, that currently likely leaves three open scholly spots.

I'm not saying that we won't take two guards, but I'm more of the mindset that we don't want our first two commits to be guards. 

I think we would just stop recruiting the other guards we have offers out to/relationships with and call it a class for the backcourt.

I imagine Arch and Co would then go all in on guys like Stewart, Brooks, and Hurt (assuming TJD is basically in the bag) to give us a well-rounded class.

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

Let's give him likes, eh? He got 2,206 for his tweet in Ann Arbor. (Not a suggestion to tweet at recruits.)

This was my exact thought when I saw this but I thought I was crazy for my line of thinking. Glad to see others on this board think like me! 

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

Let's give him likes, eh? He got 2,206 for his tweet in Ann Arbor. (Not a suggestion to tweet at recruits.)

It's up to over 1,000 now and the weekend just started

Holy crap...those slides he's wearing are Rockports and the shorts are Haggar!
Now I'm thinking he's going to Purdooooooooooooooo.

If he was going to Purdue he'd be rockin crocs with white ankle socks and capris

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app