Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

(2019) PG DJ Carton to Ohio State

It’s literally 50/50 on Carton. Michigan or IU. I have no doubt about that. I think he’ll choose IU. But neither would surprise me

It’s possibly 50/50 with his current list. Let’s see if it remains just those 6. This recruitment has a ways to go, and it certainly doesn’t feel like IU is a coin flip away from a commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

Townies? I always though the talent in Bloomington arrived in August and left in May

Summer, you always have a good mix of students staying for summer jobs or classes and the hometown kids coming back from whatever college they go too. 

19 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

It’s possibly 50/50 with his current list. Let’s see if it remains just those 6. This recruitment has a ways to go, and it certainly doesn’t feel like IU is a coin flip away from a commitment.

We’ll see. But I do think Michigan and IU are the leaders as of right now

On 6/26/2018 at 8:09 PM, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Agreed. Doesn’t feel good. I wouldn’t wager even the smallest amount of money on us landing him. 

1.) We are getting an official really early

2.) He’s stated that he will allow other blue bloods to come in late. 

I really want us to focus on Franklin, Newman, TJD and swing for the fences with Brooks. I know we only are expecting 3 available schollies but I think we end up taking 4 in this class. If we can land even the first 3 I mentioned, in addition to the class we’ve brought in, then we are in REALLY good shape to sustain some deep postseason runs for the foreseeable future.