Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KB0

IU at Illinois Game Thread (1/24 - 9pm - BTN)

Do you guys know I can hear you talking about me?

All I'm talking about are the facts.  Results.  Others talk about possibilities, I deal in facts.  That makes dreamers crazy.

Facts? Greg Marshall is not the head coach at IU and it drives you nuts. Not anybody else.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, cbp4iu said:

Iu has to get a grad transfer PG to backup RP. I don’t want any of these guys to help mentor him. 

Unless Archie pulls the Constanza principle. See what Devonte does...now do the opposite of that.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Do you guys know I can hear you talking about me?

All I'm talking about are the facts.  Results.  Others talk about possibilities, I deal in facts.  That makes dreamers crazy.

You're not talking facts though. You want to make a judgment on Archie's coaching abilities in year one with a team full of players he didn't recruit. A team that lost in the first round of the NIT last year and then lost its three best players. 

Morgan got fouled on that rebound. What a total joke we are.

2 of the top 5 losses ever in Assembly Hall and then we give Illinois their first win.

What a great season! People can dream for a good season next year. Who knows but I'm not counting on it. I think I need more pleasurable hobby.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, mdn82 said:

Facts? Greg Marshall is not the head coach at IU and it drives you nuts. Not anybody else.

No, that's deflecting.  Let's talk in the now.  Archie lost in embarrassing fashion for the 4th time this season.  That's a sad fact.  But it's a fact.  Who can deny that?  Are you trying to?

I said it right away. This is not a game Green would do well in. What do you know, he’s the one with the ball in his hands at the end. Just gotta laugh. 

Right. I almost would have preferred Rojo to have the ball making the decision. We have a team full of players since they came here I wouldn’t want making a game deciding decision. Caught up with us. 5-1 in games decided by 5 or less.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Morgan got fouled on that rebound. What a total joke we are.

2 of the top 5 losses ever in Assembly Hall and then we give Illinois their first win.

What a great season! People can dream for a good season next year. Who knows but I'm not counting on it. I think I need more pleasurable hobby.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I’m with you. I’m definitely an emotional poster but I need to distance myself from College bball as a whole I think. Reffing is way too inconsistent. IU hasn’t been relevant for most of my life. Just always ends in disappointment.