Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Maryland at IU Game Thread

Ah I missed the prediction league by one point.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think there were about 50 dudes within a point or two either way. Won’t be much movement in this one. Shows how well informed our site is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I love winning. Morgan was all that and a bag of chips.

Smith was nice for us. McBob had great hustle (what missed FTs?).

The rest.........not impressed.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Those three guys and the freshmen will be our future. 

I hate the Big Ten. The o/u was 141 with Maryland a 1 point favorite. The refs tried their hardest, as did we, to get to that line. The Big Ten needs to fix this not encourage it.

We need to play smarter. We play smarter and we have comfortable leads in these games. I liked that the team fought back and got the W. JMor is playing well. We need Johnson to step up to play Robin. Good to see McBob score. He does all the little things but he needs to be a threat offensively.

Free throws nearly cost us this game. We have to get better at free throws both getting there and making them.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Super happy we pulled this one out.
But can someone please tell me why Durham continues to play?

Because neither Newkirk or Green are any better? I don’t disagree with you, but what other options does CAM have when Newkirk is in foul trouble, and Green was horrible as well?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app