Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Iu vs michigan st 1/19/18 game thread fs1

7 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Exactly. I actually expected this sadly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Same. Especially after they lost to UM. I was hoping for smarter play though. Any decent coach that has watched our team this year will see that all you need to do is make us play fast. We revert to Crean ball and it becomes a mixture of bad shots, missed 3s, and turnovers.

6 minutes ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Glad that is over—regroup at halftime. Let’s be honest—they are way better than us. Men versus boys right now

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yea, with us being a team that struggles to score against a team like MSU that plays outstanding defense, everything has to go right.  They are just bigger and better than us at every position.

I do look forward to a time when we can play 5 on 5 when we have the ball.  It seems we always play with one player on the floor who presents zero threat to score.

Hang in there guys. Don’t throw in the towel. Hope badly to see Juwan this half. Just come out with some energy this half and get some stops. Get it under 15. It can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Why is Freddie dribbling? 

Why is he dribbling? Why is he shooting? Why is he being passed to (he can't catch)? Why is he playing? 

If he must play just rebound and foul.... that's all he should ever do. 

Why is he dribbling? Why is he shooting? Why is he being passed to (he can't catch)? Why is he playing? 

If he must play just rebound and foul.... that's all he should ever do. 

You forget that one play last game where he dribbled and made a shot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app