Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) SG Armaan Franklin to IU

40 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

What if we get TJD, Brooks, Ramsey, Franklin, and Stewart? Yes a lot would have to happen but I promise you it has been discussed

Be still my beating heart!   I don't think I have enough bp meds to withstand that scenario.  That's a wonderful dream class but pretty hard to see it actually happening given what we know about the make-up of our current roster.  The operative phrase being "what we know" vs. what Archie and staff know.  It's nice to have this kind of excitement back in our basketball program and a great time to be a Hoosier. 

53 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

What if we get TJD, Brooks, Ramsey, Franklin, and Stewart? Yes a lot would have to happen but I promise you it has been discussed

Not that I would ever doubt you but yes a lot would have to happen considering we only have two scholarships available.I can maybe see one transfer with our Archie and Romeo to the NBA. Even if Smith was ready to Go that’s only four schollys available.

14 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Not that I would ever doubt you but yes a lot would have to happen considering we only have two scholarships available.I can maybe see one transfer with our Archie and Romeo to the NBA. Even if Smith was ready to Go that’s only four schollys available.

That would be 5. 

Morgan/Fitz/Romeo/Transfer/Surprise leave early

7 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I could actually see this being a real possibility but time will tell. 

Well and to be frank i doubt any of us would be shocked to see Davis and Moore transfer. 

They will both be upper classmen that dont appear to have a spot in the rotation. 

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Well and to be frank i doubt any of us would be shocked to see Davis and Moore transfer. 

They will both be upper classmen that dont appear to have a spot in the rotation. 

Exactly. If IU lands TJD I could see one of them seeing the writing on the wall and transferring out. If IU lands both Stewart and TJD then I could see them both leaving unless thererole changes throughout the course of the season. 

Sure was rather dead around here after Romeo’s commitment . Let’s hope Franklin starts that ball rolling. Wouldn’t it be cool if we got two commitments announced on the floor at HH? Yea, dreaming. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I wouldn't be upset with that class, obviously. However, we'd be quite young depending on who returned.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah, even the recruit junkie that I am, I’d prefer to land 4 of the 5 and keep more players for roster stability.

But if players are leaving, then yes, replace them with the best players possible.

1 hour ago, Napleshoosier said:

Sure was rather dead around here after Romeo’s commitment . Let’s hope Franklin starts that ball rolling. Wouldn’t it be cool if we got two commitments announced on the floor at HH? Yea, dreaming. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Has a player ever committec at HH or the day of?  I'm asking because I really don't know and have an old brain.  Regardless, that scenario would be fantastic!

3 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

Has a player ever committec at HH or the day of?  I'm asking because I really don't know and have an old brain.  Regardless, that scenario would be fantastic!

Eric Gordon is the only one I remember

I'm curious ... does anyone know if the new locker rooms are done and might have impacted this quick decision from Franklin?  I know it isn't the only thing of course but couldn't have hurt to show the newest investment.

From what I've heard, the new locker rooms will be unveiled to the team/recruits September 28...this might be the most important Hoosier Hysteria this century. Feel like we have one hand out of the pit and are starting to really pull ourselves up to prestigious status once again. This year is VERY important.