Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SG Brandon Newman to Purdue

13 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Nothing big. Just he is down to 4 and that he doesn't want to play with Franklin. Also is in no hurry to make a decision.

Well if he's down to four, I'm gonna take a guess that the current four are IU, PU, Xavier, and OSU.

Franklin is down to three: IU, Purdue, and Xavier. 

If Newman eliminates the one that Franklin commits to, that means that...

Ahhhh...screw it! I'm not a mathematician, but it seems that the chances of IU getting either Newman or Franklin are mathematically: "Pretty likely."

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Well if he's down to four, I'm gonna take a guess that the current four are IU, PU, Xavier, and OSU.

Franklin is down to three: IU, Purdue, and Xavier. 

If Newman eliminates the one that Franklin commits to, that means that...

Ahhhh...screw it! I'm not a mathematician, but it seems that the chances of IU getting either Newman or Franklin are mathematically: "Pretty likely."

You're not just a pretty face, have a big brain too. Yes whoever picks first will eliminate they other school from the others list

7 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Who is the more likely Chris? And where does Bouknight fall in all of this?

I really have no idea but I would say Franklin is most likely but I don't know. From a recent conversation, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't take 3 bigs and one guard.

I really have no idea but I would say Franklin is most likely but I don't know. From a recent conversation, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't take 3 bigs and one guard.

Ha so is Brooks a big or a guard? That is what the locals want to know???

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Ha so is Brooks a big or a guard? That is what the locals want to know???

I was counting him as a big when I said 3 bigs and a guard. So maybe if we count him as a guard we can say 2 guards and 2 bigs.

I was counting him as a big when I said 3 bigs and a guard. So maybe if we count him as a guard we can say 2 guards and 2 bigs.

Sorry that has been an ongoing discussion around here. I can see both sides but I figured there would be an overreaction soon.

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

that supposed to be you would be surprised if we don't take 3 bigs and 1 guard?

16 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Thanks sir! She is freshly 17 so I am stressed, but I think she will do good.

Having traveled that road with daughters and granddaughters, "freshly 17" is all the reason necessary to be stressed. I wish you both all the best.

3 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Thanks sir! She is freshly 17 so I am stressed, but I think she will do good.

My youngest daughter will be 13 tomorrow. Soon she will be in your daughter's position. Best of luck to her in her freshman year.