Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2018 McDAAG nominees

@EvanDaniels: The McDonald’s All-American rosters will be released on Tuesday at 3:00 ET. 
The game is set for March 28th in Atlanta at Philips Arena.

Bazely will make it over Hunter. Kind of a shame since Hunter won the head to head.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Bazely will make it over Hunter. Kind of a shame since Hunter won the head to head.

This prediction came true. These 2 are both good players and may both be worth a spot. Hopefully this is an extra fire lit for Hunter!

This prediction came true. These 2 are both good players and may both be worth a spot. Hopefully this is an extra fire lit for Hunter!

Always need the hype train beforehand though. If I didn't know who Cam Reddish was before watching their game the other day I would have thought he was top 100 but no way top 5. A lot is projecting future success too

Always need the hype train beforehand though. If I didn't know who Cam Reddish was before watching their game the other day I would have thought he was top 100 but no way top 5. A lot is projecting future success too

Yeah, that is part of the scouting TBH in AAU. Put a bunch of alphas together and see who becomes the alpha of the combined alphas. The players kind of select their own alpha and scouting/ranking play on this. That's AAU in a nutshell and why ratings kind of work themselves out. Without AAU, rating players is WAY more difficult.

Sexton was a good example of this last year. Akinjo a decent example this year. As far as Reddish, the coaches and players let him/want him handling the ball and taking all the shots, so they likely see him as the best talent through practice, etc.

Several salty pUKe fans on twitter not happy about Tyler herro not making it. Funny thing is when I mentioned that he was considering pUKe after decommitting, the pUKe fans I work with laughed it off and said who's that. Now that he is committed to them, he's the best thing sense false teeth!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners