Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

DE' RON DAVIS INJURY UPDATES

Hope DeRon gets well soon but I am ready for a lot of Justin Smith and a little Clifton Moore to fill that void. Plus side is they get experience and we get to play faster and push the tempo more. Like it or not that is the personnel Crean recruited and left us with and that is how they like to play. This also gives Freddie Mac a chance to rebound to his heart’s content! Next man up-go Hoosiers!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 hours ago, Treesh said:

Same thing happened last year, something involving credits or GPA? I forget, maybe it's a similar case here? No idea though.

This year he was also walking in the dreaded "boot".

No excuse now to not play Smith and Moore. This is a lost season. Time to give these freshman playing time. They’ll never get used to the speed of the game by watching on the bench. 
Unless Moore is just not capable of playing at this level now.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

If Davis was playing hurt in practice and the last few games—I hope Dakich feels like the jerk that he is for his insulting commentary during the Wiscy game. He was correct that we played poorly but he took it way too far imo when he started insulting individual players. Dakich —you will never be IU’s coach again—get over it already and quit embarrassing yourself on National TV.....that is all

It never fails when he commentates an IU game.

Moore must not be close to being ready to play if he can’t get in with Hartman and Davis out.

He obviously isn't or hed be playing. It's that simple

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

True but it's frightening how little PT he has got regardless. 

Moore is tall but he really should not be considered one of our bigs. When he does play he spends more time on the perimeter than in side. Since he is not to far along as a wing he does not get much time.

This is a good time for him to spend more time in practice being a big and focus on that for this year. Not sure if he has that desire or temperament though

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

True but it's frightening how little PT he has got regardless. 

Moore is tall but he really should not be considered one of our bigs. When he does play he spends more time on the perimeter than in side. Since he is not to far along as a wing he does not get much time.

This is a good time for him to spend more time in practice being a big and focus on that for this year. Not sure if he has that desire or temperament though

This is where I'm at with Moore and what he could contribute in the future. Hopefully, he's taking it all in and putting on muscle. Next season will be interesting to see. Does he take his lumps and get better or does he run to another school? If he can stick it out and play with a chip on his shoulder I think he could be a contributor to a good IU team.