Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PF Caleb Furst to Purdue

On 3/3/2020 at 12:33 PM, Brass Cannon said:

A reality of the fact that there’s just too much talent to go to IU in this state. 

I apologize if it was already discussed in this thread and I missed it ...but does anyone else find in interesting that there was zero feel on fursts preferences to this point ( an indication he was taking his time ) and then out of the blue committing  To Purdue less than a week after Lander signs with us ? Lander if I’m not mistaken is switching to Indy heat aau which is fursts team ...I had hoped that switch would put them together this summer and if lander reclassified would put us in a spot to get both and still have a slot available in 2021...anyone hear if these two don’t get along ?

On 3/2/2020 at 6:31 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

What a nerd.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hey we gotta give Purdue credit, West Lafayette is a great place for a basketball player to pick-up STD's. I'm not judging, maybe he's into that.