Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2021 General Recruiting Thread

10 hours ago, scoot said:

Winchester is a small county school.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

I played in same conference as Winchester and had some good battles with their current coach. Cool to see a blast from the past pop up like this. Keep us updated.

12 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

The kind of project big that could be intriguing 

The hudl video of him is kind of a fun little watch. Looks to have good hands, good feet, runs ok and, man, he has a giant frame. Not a lot of explosion at this point. Easy to see why you’d follow him. In my experience, if you tell the Asst in charge of bigs that you have a kid with a body, hands and feet they’re all gonna say, “Yeah, I got this.”

Ive watched Sparks a few times. He is greatly improved this year over last IMO. Decent post moves, nice soft lefty jump shot and has a knack for blocking shots. Seems to hit the floor a lot in games ive watched so not sure about overall foot work. Everything Ive heard says he is a great kid on and off the court. Also heard Cincinnati has shown interest.

2 hours ago, Demo said:

The hudl video of him is kind of a fun little watch. Looks to have good hands, good feet, runs ok and, man, he has a giant frame. Not a lot of explosion at this point. Easy to see why you’d follow him. In my experience, if you tell the Asst in charge of bigs that you have a kid with a body, hands and feet they’re all gonna say, “Yeah, I got this.”

For those who watch Purdue,

i’m looking for the next Trevion Williams

Anytime I see “Winchester” I can only think of Anthony Winchester from Austin. Went to Western Kentucky. Was a kid Mike Davis should have recruited. Along with Evan SeaCat from Paoli. Those two had some battles in high school.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Anytime I see “Winchester” I can only think of Anthony Winchester from Austin. Went to Western Kentucky. Was a kid Mike Davis should have recruited. Along with Evan SeaCat from Paoli. Those two had some battles in high school.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think Anthony went to the right school for him. Not saying Evan went to the wrong school, but basketball wise a mid major probably would have been a lot more fun. I played against both of them in high school. Side note, Bobby Knight watched me play at Austin one night. Everybody says he was there to see Winchester. In my head he was there to watch me. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I think Anthony went to the right school for him. Not saying Evan went to the wrong school, but basketball wise a mid major probably would have been a lot more fun. I played against both of them in high school. Side note, Bobby Knight watched me play at Austin one night. Everybody says he was there to see Winchester. In my head he was there to watch me. Lol

Winchester turned into a really good player at WKU. Seacat was the last male athlete to go D-1 from the county. I was very little when he was in HS but he could absolutely shoot the ball. He probably would have fit in much better at a WKU like school but he also dealt with a lot of injuries in college. I had his mom as a teacher my 6th grade year(2006) and she always informed us. I think my dad still has a newspaper with his picture on it when he played IU one year. But he’s friends with his dad and Evan. Curious, where did you go to HS?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Winchester turned into a really good player at WKU. Seacat was the last male athlete to go D-1 from the county. I was very little when he was in HS but he could absolutely shoot the ball. He probably would have fit in much better at a WKU like school but he also dealt with a lot of injuries in college. I had his mom as a teacher my 6th grade year(2006) and she always informed us. I think my dad still has a newspaper with his picture on it when he played IU one year. But he’s friends with his dad and Evan. Curious, where did you go to HS?

Evan was an absolute stud in high school. I attended an IU-Northwestern game when Evan was there. We were chanting for the coach to put Seacat in. He didn’t get to play much. I went to Corydon Central. I know Paoli’s coach pretty well. His oldest son is really good at basketball.

Evan was an absolute stud in high school. I attended an IU-Northwestern game when Evan was there. We were chanting for the coach to put Seacat in. He didn’t get to play much. I went to Corydon Central. I know Paoli’s coach pretty well. His oldest son is really good at basketball.

My senior year playing for Paoli was 2008

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Knight got booed by the Austin crowd. That town is like 75% Kentucky fans. Most of the families there are transplants from Hazard Kentucky from when Morgan Foods moved there.

So much would make so much sense with that lol.

3 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Knight got booed by the Austin crowd. That town is like 75% Kentucky fans. Most of the families there are transplants from Hazard Kentucky from when Morgan Foods moved there.

The Hazard KY thing makes sense lol. That is why there is such an opioid problem there. The worst in SouInd. Hazard the worst in KY.