Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2021 General Recruiting Thread

Luke Goode and Homestead on the road at North Central and get beat 74-62.  Goode with 19 pts. and 8 reb.  Class of '22 Leland Walker for North Central 26 pts.; 4 assts; 2 stls.  He scored 10 of his points in a 6 minute span in the 3rd Q.

Luke Goode and Homestead on the road at North Central and get beat 74-62.  Goode with 19 pts. and 8 reb.  Class of '22 Leland Walker for North Central 26 pts.; 4 assts; 2 stls.  He scored 10 of his points in a 6 minute span in the 3rd Q.

Xavier and Louisville head coaches in attendance.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Why havent we offered Goode?

Not sure as to why..but i had heard he was mad because he hasnt recieved an offer...i think he comes from an IU family 

Corey Evans - 

It is not out of the realm of possibility that Indiana strikes with all three, though landing both Trey Kaufman  and Caleb Furst  may be difficult as each share similar skill sets in the frontcourt. Each is a bit ahead in their respective recruitments, as official visits have been taken in the past few months.

Kaufman is a top target for a handful of Big Ten programs, with Purdue sitting in arguably the best spot. The Boilermakers have become known for striking early, so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they achieve their first 2021 pick-up with the Rivals150 junior, which is why IU might be better off with Furst. The top-50 junior is a top regional target and has also visited Virginia. The Wahoos have been a difficult program to defeat on the recruiting trail lately but I like the Hoosiers'  chances. Butler, Iowa, Michigan State, Notre Dame and Ohio State are among the others involved.

Meanwhile, the Hoosiers also have a chance with Khristian Lander. Indiana has done an awesome job of recruiting him, but so have Louisville, Memphis and Michigan. The Wolverines were a favorite of his growing up, while the Cards and Tigers have visited Lander a handful of times this high school season. Also, keep an eye on a reclassification, as IU could be pushing for the early enrollment of the five-star guard.

Kid who can shoot from Indiana...Believe he has visited campus but we have not offered yet. 
[/url]  

Yes, has family ties apparently to IU, but we have not offered for some reason. I really hope that Archie doesn’t think that since he has leal and Galloway, that he doesn’t need another guard, because Goode can shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app