Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2021 General Recruiting Thread

On 12/8/2018 at 1:35 AM, scoot said:

Going to throw out a name that probably most have not heard of but Payton Sparks from Winchester, IN. Hes 6'7" sophomore with a solid body. Not sure who they played tonight but he scored 32 pts, 21 rebounds, 2 steals and only 1 block. Expected to grow to 6'9". Its my wifes family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Will check him out Friday as Winchester comes to town.

On 12/10/2018 at 8:30 PM, MoyeNeeded said:

Another 2021 to keep tabs on. Silver Creek PF Trey Kaufman 6'7, averaging about 20pts-10reb/game. Developing a real nice all aroung game and its been reported that he has room in the growth plates to get taller. Same school that produced IU legend Steve Green.

Class 4A No. 9 Jeffersonville 66, Class 3A No. 3 Silver Creek 54.  Trey Kaufman 16 points, 7 rebounds for the Dragons (6-1).

I'm not making a habit of tracking Trey Kaufman but I've just happened to stumble across reports of his last 2 games.  Last night Silver Creek defeated Bedford North Lawrence 48-45.  Kaufman with 12 pts. and 9 reb.  Brayton Bailey had 8 pts. for BNL.

Friendly suggestion to everyone --  this thread (as well as 2020 and 2022) contain umpteen numbers of player names and if you don't specify who you're posting about, it can get really confusing.  Thank you.

Confusing like you changing your picture. Usually I don’t have to look at the name to see who’s posting for some of you guys I just look at the picture next to the name. Now I got to get used to a new picture Old Fart

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

46 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Confusing like you change your picture. Usually I don’t have to look at the name to see who’s posting for some of you guys I just look at the picture next to the name. Now I got to get used to a new picture Old Fart

Blame it on Rob!   lol