Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

2 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Sounds like the one and done rule will change by 2019. If that’s the case, I wouldn’t be shocked to see hurt and watford to head to the nba.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah which is why is why i say go hard after Brooks anyway

Man, this could be a huge class and the turning point in the CAM era. If we nail this class we could see immediate results for the 2019-2020 season along with great players "getting old" at IU.

Any combination of:

C - Stewart, Igiehon
PF - Jackson-Davis, Hurt
SF - Watford, Brooks

Who you got? I don't think we'll be after too many guards with Phinisee running the show, Anderson hopefully making a sophomore jump, and upperclassmen in Durham and Green.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We need a 2019 pg. Someone to give RP rest and more importantly, learn!

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Would a top flight pg come in and play backup minutes for 3 years?
I doubt we get an elite pg in this class unless RP is willing to play behind him or the recruit behind RP.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

16 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Don’t need guards in this class

False. We will only have a Sr. Green (if he doesn't transfer), Jr. Durham, So. Phinisee, and a So. Anderson. Hunter doesn't count because he will be a SF that will bounce between the wing and the post. So you're looking at 3 maybe 4 guards not counting walk-ons. I'm sorry that's not going to work.

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

False. We will only have a Sr. Green (if he doesn't transfer), Jr. Durham, So. Phinisee, and a So. Anderson. Hunter doesn't count because he will be a SF that will bounce between the wing and the post. So you're looking at 3 maybe 4 guards not counting walk-ons. I'm sorry that's not going to work.

Archie prefers to go with a small rotation and i believe he has said Hunter would play some SG

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Archie prefers to go with a small rotation and i believe he has said Hunter would play some SG

He might try it but it's unlikely that happens. He doesn't have the handle to be a B10 shooting guard. He might by the time he is a Jr. or Sr. But that doesn't change the fact that we do need a guard in the 2019 class.

1 hour ago, ccgeneral said:

@coreyevans_10: Indiana is hosting @LaLuBasketball Rivals150 juniors Isaiah Stewart & Emanuel Miller today 
@JWellsTH

247 - Miller's profile (3* SF).

Miller, a member of the Class of 2019, was part of the Canadian team that won the FIBA U19 World Cup.

Miller, who had been attending Bill Crothers Prep, is ranked as the No. 5 Canadian prospect in the class by NorthPoleHoops.com.