Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

@Rivals: NEW & UPDATED 2019 #Rivals150 Hoops Rankings are LIVE! 
What were the toughest decisions in the updated rankings? The @Rivals CBK analysts @ebosshoops, @coreyevans_10 & @DMcDonaldRivals have a complete breakdown: http://rvls.co/2019-R150-RR
FULL RANKINGS: http://rvls.co/2019-R150
2. James Wiseman
5. Matthew Hurt
10. Isaiah Stewart
12. Trendon Watford
22. Trayce Jackson-Davis
23. Aideon Igiehon
30. DJ Carton
31. Kofi Cockburn
35. Keion Brooks
36. Jahmius Ramsey
37. Tre Mann
42. Francis Okoro
122. Mason Gillis
126. Armaan Franklin

Is Newman not ranked and are we not on him?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, HoosierAloha said:

Love that quote.  Give me a team full of competitors.

Absolutely. I don't want to fall in love too much with Villanova's recent run, but it's obvious they aren't the most "talented" team. They are plenty skilled and have athletes of course, but I'm impressed that they play SMART and HARD. Good players that don't beat themselves with idiotic mistakes (TO's, silly fouls, poor shot selection) and compete ALL the time and never quit. That is a very simple recipe for winning a lot of basketball games. Sheesh, even the dorks at Wisconsin figured it out.  

What I really like about the offers we have out in the 2019 class is that regardless of the position they play, they all play with an edge, they are tough, and seem to be very confident in themselves while all being team first guys. These are the types of players that are needed to make a special team. 

On 4/17/2018 at 7:39 PM, VO5 said:

It’s just a message board dude. It’s meant for discussion

I know....it’s not like I seriously think he could jinx it.  If I did think it could be jinxed, I’d be guaranteeing he wouldn’t be coming to IU.  It’s all good.

1 hour ago, KYHoosier said:

What I really like about the offers we have out in the 2019 class is that regardless of the position they play, they all play with an edge, they are tough, and seem to be very confident in themselves while all being team first guys. These are the types of players that are needed to make a special team. 

I think you can see that Coach Miller is looking for specific skill sets. He knows how he wants to play and goes after kids that fit that model. We, as fans, want all the highest rated kids we can get, but I believe CAM knows he needs three and four year guys to provide the backbone of the program. That's a formula that can produce high level consistency. Once we get through these first two or three years, I fully expect to be very happy with the quality of basketball going forward.

Obviously we can’t take all three but it is a good “problem” to have.

We could. Juwan will be gone, open scholly now and then Romeo if he is one and done.If Romeo stays to play with those people than someone will easily transfer with 4 5 stars looking at the bulk of the minutes.

Very interesting tweet. Not sure how credible the source is but we shall see.
[/url]  

Oh my gosh, are we Kentucky or Duke?

I can’t even fathom the level of awesomeness of a class like that. I just can’t.......