Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

12 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I hope Keion rides the bench? Am I bitter? You bet your *** I am. Kid made a horrible decision and bought into that crap.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Key word there by being "kid". I mean jeez, dude... grow up already. Like Jurkin said, he doesn't owe you, IU, or the state of Indiana anything. It's his life to live. Maybe you should worry more about your own and less about teenagers you don't have any relationship with at all.

6 minutes ago, indianaranger said:

No but he bought the lie!!!

About how I feel. This is what Calipari does. I don't wish Keion ill will, but him potentially getting recruited over was something a lot of people thought might happen at UK. Just a little surprised that it's happening only a month after he committed. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

About how I feel. This is what Calipari does. I don't wish Keion ill will, but him potentially getting recruited over was something a lot of people thought might happen at UK. Just a little surprised that it's happening only a month after he committed. 

6'6" Juzang would be in addition to Allen & Whitney, both around 6'6" to 6'8", it will be interesting to see how minutes shake out.

20 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I hope Keion rides the bench? Am I bitter? You bet your *** I am. Kid made a horrible decision and bought into that crap.

Sad. Man my age and I can't think of much more that I hate than UK. More now the 'hilljacks' that have invaded my lands with their smurf blue gear, arrogance and ignorance! Not even about bball anymore, goes deeper. So, you crossover and ya' dead to me!

11 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Calimari up to his slimy ways, I'm shocked. Could've came to IU and played as much as you wanted Keion, but alas.. 

I get what youre saying, I really do. But dude, get over it man. I've already forgot about the kid

1 hour ago, yogisballin said:

I get what youre saying, I really do. But dude, get over it man. I've already forgot about the kid

??

Not sure how you deduced that from my post, especially when someone else is talking about how he hopes he rides the bench. I'm not bitter at all. I said I don't wish him any ill will. I do think coming to IU would've been better because he wouldn't be fighting with other similarly talented players to get on the court, but he didn't want to and that was his choice. 

19 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

It’s not him I’m mad at. It’s his Dad. We all know his Dad is looking for the NBA payday ASAP. That’s how it works anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What's wrong with hoping to get paid as quickly as possible? Should his dad steer him away from making a lot of money so that he can just have fun in college? Kentucky has proven itself as a great place for showcasing talent and sending guys to the pros. I would have loved for him to come to IU, but choosing UK is the safer choice.

I saw on an Illinois thread on Illinoishighschoolsports.com that Antwan January is re-opening his recruitment. I don't know much about him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I looked up he is a 3 star 6'11" post player out of California. Double IU will have any interest.
https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Antwan-January-at-Santa-Monica-218588/CurrentExpertPredictions/

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 4/25/2019 at 10:38 AM, Fkfootball1 said:

It’s not him I’m mad at. It’s his Dad. We all know his Dad is looking for the NBA payday ASAP. That’s how it works anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh yea, dad made that decision. That was pretty obvious.

Doesn’t appear Archie is getting any grand slam recruiting victories to finish out 2019 or 2020. I think he’s going to be on a warm seat if we miss the tournament again next year. Dude needs some shooters ASAP.

45 minutes ago, Adillac said:

Doesn’t appear Archie is getting any grand slam recruiting victories to finish out 2019 or 2020. I think he’s going to be on a warm seat if we miss the tournament again next year. Dude needs some shooters ASAP.

A little early to be calling it quits on 2020.