Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

23 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

image.thumb.png.d12ca677d787396a31ad37b0c7d5437f.png

Rothstein ain't wrong

No he isn't, but it's impossible to add players already experienced in your program! But his point is well-taken, not many magic pills that will solve all your teams issues. 

Would be curious how many transfers were "contributors" on FF teams? I know Tech had a couple at least.  

2 hours ago, Hardwood83 said:

No he isn't, but it's impossible to add players already experienced in your program! But his point is well-taken, not many magic pills that will solve all your teams issues. 

Would be curious how many transfers were "contributors" on FF teams? I know Tech had a couple at least.  

Auburn - Samir Daughty (VCU)

UVA - None

MSU - None

Texas Tech - Brandone Francis (Florida)

Matt Mooney (South Dakota)

Tariq Owens (St. Johns)

Not nearly as many as I would’ve thought. Just a ton of well-developed guys that have been in their systems. 

Auburn - Samir Daughty (VCU)
UVA - None
MSU - None
Texas Tech - Brandone Francis (Florida)
Matt Mooney (South Dakota)
Tariq Owens (St. Johns)

Not nearly as many as I would’ve thought. Just a ton of well-developed guys that have been in their systems. 

UVA-Key(Bama)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 hours ago, Capt. Crimson said:

image.thumb.png.d12ca677d787396a31ad37b0c7d5437f.png

Rothstein ain't wrong

This might be true, but you've gotta start somewhere. Unless you have a bunch of one and dones, those freshmen eventually become sophomores. Then they become juniors ... Kyle Guy, Ty Jerome, De'Andre Hunter, Cassius Winston -- they were once freshmen. 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

IU backed off and he was expected to commit to Creighton at any time. Nice upgrade for him going from Georgia St to the Big East

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Archie didn’t want to commit to a four year ride for a player he doesn’t think will develop?

Makes me think he still has hopes for Damezi.