Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

Roderick averaged almost 30 in one the biggest divisions in Ohio HS basketball. Seems like a great late grab to me.

Anyone remember what Hunter averaged?

Edited by ThomasJane

Watford and Lewis would get my hopes up again. Not going to lie.

I realize its super, highly unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not getting my hopes up either, but another reason why this could be one of the most interesting and watched IU offseasons.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

30 minutes ago, Kepner said:

Probably stating the obvious but the staff is kicking the tires in Kira  Lewis

DB472C9B-FB80-4435-858A-BA51B2ECE3C0.jpeg

Would be really surprised if this went anywhere at all. 90% of these guys can sell him that they’re just going to give him the ball and it’s his team. IU is one of the 10% where he’d be sharing it. I’m going with the Lewis/Watford Memphis parlay. They’re then able to get Lewis eligible next year. Expectations become insane. And they underachieve.

Watford and Lewis would get my hopes up again. Not going to lie.

I realize its super, highly unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
True but id give it a 3% chance

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Demo said:

Would be really surprised if this went anywhere at all. 90% of these guys can sell him that they’re just going to give him the ball and it’s his team. IU is one of the 10% where he’d be sharing it. I’m going with the Lewis/Watford Memphis parlay. They’re then able to get Lewis eligible next year. Expectations become insane. And they underachieve.

I would think that there would be just as many shots for him here than in Memphis. We don't have any shooters lol!

On 3/27/2019 at 6:35 PM, Fkfootball1 said:

Once again. Snow will never paint IU in a picture. He cant stand Indiana. I hope OSU passes because if he did go there he'll probably have a game winning tip in against us.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Once again. Snow doesn’t hate IU, he disliked Crean. He is on good terms with both Miller brothers. He used to watch film with Sean Miller when he coached Xavier.