Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

22 minutes ago, tortex28 said:

Zionsville forward Nathan Childress (2019) has accepted a preferred walk-on spot with Indiana.
Via trevor andershock on Twitter
6'6 205lbs
He had previously committed to Bethel University to play basketball but decommitted a few weeks back

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bethel coach just resigned 2 days ago after only 2 years as head coach; no explanations as to what might be going on.

Ohio State does not have much roster space. If Archie and co are interested in Roderick they should go for it. Either push OSU in a tough situation or snag a rising player.

23 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Brunk?

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

I hope so AND I think so:

1) Can play immediately 

2) GREAT kid 

3) Perfect big to backup DeRon; allows Trayce and Race to play the four, which allows us to play three guards and still have size on the court.

I haven’t seen him play and don’t remember him when we played them but just looking at his stats they aren’t that great. Is this guy good and just not getting enough playing time?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Hoosier1984 said:

I haven’t seen him play and don’t remember him when we played them but just looking at his stats they aren’t that great. Is this guy good and just not getting enough playing time?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He would be a much needed role player post man with experience. Not a superstar by any means but a good kid that would fill a role that needs filling.