Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

So just some thoughts on the transfer rumors. Desmond Bane is a guy I could see wanting to transfer closer to home for a few reasons. He is from Richmond. He lived with his grandparents and I’m not sure how much they’ve gotten to watch him play at TCU. He also seems to have peaked with what he can do at TCU in that system because Dixon seems to let certain guys have to much freedom. Something else I could see is anyone that IU has recruited in the past that went to LSU or Georgia Tech since guys could be looking to transfer and avoid any postseason bands that could be coming for those programs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

need SIZE and outside shooting bigtime

If Davis is back and healthy we’ll be fine with size. Jackson-Davis isn’t huge but he’ll add mass over the summer. I like Thompson’s ability to defend the post too. We need shooting in a bad way.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

If Davis is back and healthy we’ll be fine with size. Jackson-Davis isn’t huge but he’ll add mass over the summer. I like Thompson’s ability to defend the post too. We need shooting in a bad way.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Al and Phinisee will hopefully improve. And hopefully Hunter is as advertised. 

Would be awesome if Damezi can come in and hit some 3s. 

Al and Phinisee will hopefully improve. And hopefully Hunter is as advertised. 
Would be awesome if Damezi can come in and hit some 3s. 

Damezi was supposed to be a great shooter right? He seemed more interested in driving than looking for the outside shot but that might have been what he was told to do. I would have preferred we had him and or Al be that guy that strategically looks for that outside shot. Catch and be ready to pull the trigger quickly if the shot is there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Damezi was supposed to be a great shooter right? He seemed more interested in driving than looking for the outside shot but that might have been what he was told to do. I would have preferred we had him and or Al be that guy that strategically looks for that outside shot. Catch and be ready to pull the trigger quickly if the shot is there.

Yep he was advertised as lights out from deep and cannot even get off the bench. Its amazing how hyped up some fans make these kids.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yep he was advertised as lights out from deep and cannot even get off the bench. Its amazing how hyped up some fans make these kids.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I wonder if he would have had more success had he just focused primarily on the 3pt shot.