Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2020) SG Trey Galloway To IU

38 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

@JeffRabjohns: National top 150 2020 prospect Trey Galloway of Culver (IN) Academies received a scholarship offer from Indiana coach Archie Miller during today's in-home visit, his father tells http://Peegs.com . #iubb

I’m curious if this is a commitable offer? Archie doesn’t seem like the type of coach to offer and tell a kid he wouldn’t accept his commitment immediately but who knows 

Both him and Leal have really good offers but seems both have been waiting for the IU offer.

I hope so but a lot of times kids also wait because they don’t plan to decide until later in the process. Let’s hope you are right though

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

It sounds like his family is more pro IU than he is. Hopefully he was just downplaying it some so his choice is not obvious

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That part wasn't promising, but I loved the part about "They don’t just give out scholarships to anybody. You’ve got to earn it. It’s not like they’re going around offering everybody." 

The IU offer has to mean a lot more when it comes after being recruited for over a year than it does when it comes after the coach watches you shoot around for half an hour at an open gym. If Archie offers you it means he wants you, while Crean would throw out 50 offers and hope that a few would pick IU. 

Just watched this Krhristian Lander highlight video from his play last week.

https://www.insidethehall.com/2019/05/07/video-2021-guard-khristian-lander-adidas-gauntlet-highlights/

My primary takeaway? 

Watch #3, Anthony Leal, and #32, Trey Galloway. They both look freaking awesome in the Lander highlight video. Those two young men really, really know how to play fundamental offense. Always moving, looking, screening, spacing. From the 22 second to the 33 second mark? Perfect. Geez they look excellent. Please please please be Hoosiers both of you!

On 4/29/2019 at 5:14 PM, ccgeneral said:

@JeffRabjohns: National top 150 2020 prospect Trey Galloway of Culver (IN) Academies received a scholarship offer from Indiana coach Archie Miller during today's in-home visit, his father tells http://Peegs.com . #iubb

Sounds to me like after a week or so, this is an offer Galloway really values.   We get Leal and Galloway?  Go get some size and a couple of point guards; and we've got ourselves a foundation.

3 hours ago, Old Friend said:

Sounds to me like after a week or so, this is an offer Galloway really values.   We get Leal and Galloway?  Go get some size and a couple of point guards; and we've got ourselves a foundation.

I hope we get Galloway. In the Indy Star article the dad also seemed to like PU, in addition to IU, a fair amount.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:11 AM, Stuhoo said:

Just watched this Krhristian Lander highlight video from his play last week.

https://www.insidethehall.com/2019/05/07/video-2021-guard-khristian-lander-adidas-gauntlet-highlights/

My primary takeaway? 

Watch #3, Anthony Leal, and #32, Trey Galloway. They both look freaking awesome in the Lander highlight video. Those two young men really, really know how to play fundamental offense. Always moving, looking, screening, spacing. From the 22 second to the 33 second mark? Perfect. Geez they look excellent. Please please please be Hoosiers both of you!

Thanks for pointing that out. As you noted their spacing etc looked good and Leal in particualr made some nice passes. I realize it is a highlight clip but man, Lander is athletic. Getting those three would be a Hoosier dream come true :)