Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2020) SG Trey Galloway To IU

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Any sense for if he would accept on the spot?  Previous comments have seemed to indicate we were at the top of his wish list.

I've been told that he has said to the staff in the past that he would commit if an offer was extended. 

23 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think he is his first choice but then you are letting someone from Bloomington go without an offer.

Could that be the reason IU hasn’t offered? Are they wanting to scout Leal this upcoming season?

Has Iowa ever tried to recruit Indiana so hard?

Brooks, TJD, Galloway, maybe others?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just when Alford was there but it is for sure a bold strategy for angry Fran seemingly on his last few legs at Iowa.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Has Iowa ever tried to recruit Indiana so hard?

Brooks, TJD, Galloway, maybe others?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Since I’ve been going to the Tip-off classic he has been to all but 1. He recruited Malik Williams hard at first and landed Nunge from the 2017 class

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Galloway does not have an IU offer and I have no idea how much interest we truly have in him but his season kicks off tonight against Indianapolis Home School.  The game is scheduled to start at 7:30 and will be streamed for anyone interested.

https://livestream.com/culveracademies/BBB11192018