Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2020) SG Trey Galloway To IU

• It'd be a lot more fun to win with a team of Trey Galloways than a team of Curtis Joneses.
  • It'd be a lot less painful to be 'just okay' with a team of Trey Galloways than a team of Stan Robinsons.
  • It's a lot more likely we'll be successful with a team of Trey Galloways than a team of Hanner Perea top 50 players.
Not solely these kids, but Phinisee, Hunter, Durham, TJD, Franklin, Galloway, Leal, etc, etc, etc?
That's the ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

As much as I hate Purdue, they have it going right with their culture. We are building the same culture.

Now, if we cap at their success level, that kind of stinks. But it smells better than what we have been sniffing lately.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree on all fronts. I will say it will take at least a few "pretty successful" seasons (top 4 conf, sweet 16ish)  before I get complacent and whine about the celling. It WILL (and should) happen, but it will be a while. 

As much as I hate Purdue, they have it going right with their culture. We are building the same culture.

Now, if we cap at their success level, that kind of stinks. But it smells better than what we have been sniffing lately.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I can agree with that. When we are going national for fringe top 100 or worse it makes no sense. I am not a stay home or else person when it comes to recruiting. This is the type of kid we need in this program. We need to supplement these types with top talents as we grow. That’s always been Purdue’s issue. When they do they are a top ten team. We have the ability and resources to do that.

Edit: Yay we won’t have to lose sleep anymore about never getting another recruit again. Next will be why can’t we recruit out of state .

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app