Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2020) SG Trey Galloway To IU

I'm guessing you're watching the game in person.  Just from the game stream, it looks like Galloway's got some pretty good bounce in his legs.  Do you see that as well?

Yes and no. He can hop, no question. Agility and quickness are still developing.

The shot is unorthodox and he doesn't have much lift at all. His left foot slides forward when shooting free throws.

That being said I'd be more concerned if he were a senior instead of a sophomore.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Good eye.  I hadn't caught the foot slide on his FT's.

It's really strange, at least to me. I mean, he knocked down some late game FTs after starting 2-6 so that's what matters.

But as someone who loves to shoot the basketball, watching it in person is something I struggle with haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

30 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

It's going to be interesting to see if IU offers this weekend or not. Archie loves how smart of a player he is. 

Any sense for if he would accept on the spot?  Previous comments have seemed to indicate we were at the top of his wish list.