Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 15 - @ Wisconsin 1/2/18)

I wish to change my pick. After much deliberation, I feel that with UW having injuries at key positions, students off for the holiday, and Indiana being much more comfortable playing at a slower pace than in previous seasons, IU has it’s best chance in 15 years. I will also be in the building watching, so I can’t predict a loss before I even get down there. If we can get some rebounds and defend Happ without doubling, (seriously, don’t double that kid, he’ll kill you.) don’t sag off of shooters. Don’t do it. Most important, don’t throw it away. Turn it over more than 10 times and it’s a loss...guaranteed. That said, I think IU can pull it off. Hit some shots and it’s anyone’s game.

New Prediction:

Indiana 68

Wisky 65

If they pull this off, I’m getting sooooo drunk.

I live 20 minutes from the hall of calls, and this is my Super Bowl. GO HOOSIERS!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners