Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

Youngstown State game thread

Friday December 29th at 8:00 pm on BTN

I know it's a couple days away, but it's our next game, and I'm excited because it'll be the first game I'm going to since 12/8/07. More than a decade! Ps--we won that game vs UK

I'm on my phone, mods feel free to update this post with rosters, previews, etc.

7 minutes ago, Josh said:

I've heard that 37 is crowded now, is that just near Bloomington or all the way from Indy? Is Cook Hall accessible before games? What time does Assembly Hall open before games? TIA

I drove to Bloomington in November and there seemed to be a lot of construction on 37. To the point where traffic is constricted to one lane in some areas so northbound or southbound can be completely shut down while the single lane operates one way. I think we took 67 to Spencer and then took 46 over. Mind you this wasn’t even a game day. 

I’m sure there are others who use it more frequently who can chime in. 

Cook Hall is accessible sometimes.... it really just depends, sometimes they have private events etc going on beforehand and when that is happening you can't get in, but other times when nothing is scheduled it is open to the public.

I've heard rumors that 37 is back to two lanes for the winter, but don't hold me to it.. Anyone else hear that?
Edit: this is where I saw it. 
[/url]  

37 from Martinsville to Bloomington has had 2 lanes open for a week. Not sure how long that will last though

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

22 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

From Mike Miller:  There'll be no Priller Time tonight. Tim Priller is in a walking boot.

Hate to see one of our own with an injury, but I’m glad we won’t be hearing those chants tonight. I cringe every time it gets started