Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Tennessee Tech 12/21 @ 8 pm

I just found out I'll be going to the Youngstown State game on the 29th! It'll be my first game in a decade.

That makes tonight's game important. If we lose tonight I'll be wearing a paper bag on my head next week.

Please win today!

I'll be their too for my sons first game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Tennessee Tech is the 71st best 3 pt shooting team in the country.... 3 prolific shooters..... Are you worried?

I am not personally, as I think this will be the beat down that it should be.... but could another team get hot on us from deep and cause us problems?

I guess I just don’t understand why players go with the “we didn’t come out ready to play mentally” comment after loses. The way I see, you need to play as if EVERY game is a Duke game, regardless of who the opponent is. I’d like to think their mental state should be the exact same going into every single game, which is to play your absolute freakin hardest, have that tough hard-nosed grit about yourself that says “we WILL NOT lose this game.” Easier said than done I guess? Yogi had that mentality about him, especially his senior year. I bet you we start to see that with a roster full of Archie recruits. In the meantime, I’ll continue to watch every game this year and root for this year’s team, hoping they come together as a group to decide enough is enough, we can do this. Let’s get this back on track tonight. 

2 hours ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Tennessee Tech is the 71st best 3 pt shooting team in the country.... 3 prolific shooters..... Are you worried?

I am not personally, as I think this will be the beat down that it should be.... but could another team get hot on us from deep and cause us problems?

After seeing Wofford take down UNC, yeah I'll worry about every game.

My faith in IU is at an all-time low.

4 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I honestly don’t know. Since Indiana State and Fort Wayne did what they did, then why not Tennessee Tech? God forbid

We're going to give up a lot of open 3s as long as we're running the pack line D.   It may get a bit better as Archie gets his guys here but it will continue.