Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Football 2018 Recruiting Class

7 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

What??? Every source was saying he'd signed with FIU. Was that wrong or did I miss something?

No.. I don't think any source said he had signed. 

36 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

What??? Every source was saying he'd signed with FIU. Was that wrong or did I miss something?

He verbally said he was going to FIU this morning, but never signed anything. 

Now he's a Hoosier!

8 hours ago, lucel15 said:

taysir Mack has transferred to Pitt. 

Losing Cobbs was expected but Mack leaving really came out of left field.  Hate to see two good receivers leave but  at least we still have some decent receivers (hopefully someone on the roster can get them the ball:) )

I really like this class. Congrats to Coach Allen—he obviously put in a lot of work and it is great to see so many athletes and so much speed.
We need it in our division of the Big Ten! To the new recruits—welcome to Hoosier Nation. The best fans and the best University in the world await your arrival!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

10 hours ago, DChoosier said:

Losing Cobbs was expected but Mack leaving really came out of left field.  Hate to see two good receivers leave but  at least we still have some decent receivers (hopefully someone on the roster can get them the ball:) )

Yes don’t get me wrong Mack was okay. But his stats basically come from two games. Charleston Southern....take that for what you want and then of course the finale against Purdue. Other than that he was super inconsistent and couldn’t get a lot of separation on routes. We will be fine. We should have Westbrook, Hale, timian, and whop as our top four with young guys finally seeing time.