Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I agree. A couple weeks ago I thought Hartman would be starting by now, but he's struggled a bit lately, so I'd like to see Zach. 
Not a fan of the 3 guard line-up anyway and would be hard to say that any combo of our 3 guards are among the best five. 

Plus this is a conference road game you cant afford to have your high energy play maker on the bench to start. I know it is crazy but he makes winning plays and everyone else minus morgan is problematic at times. As of now juan and mcroberts our keys to our succes imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Tonight mcroberts should start. We have been getting off to slow starts time to fix it. See if someone else can provide a spark off the bench imo. He is arguably our best player right now that should be good enough

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep! Wouldn't mind seeing him start over Al, newkirk or johnson

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

McR has certainly earned a right to take a starters role based on what we spectators see.  The flip side is that for some kids coming off the bench actually helps them to play better having watched the flow of the game and what the opponent is doing on both the offensive and defensive end.