Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Fort Wayne - 12/18 @ 8:00 E.T.

Went to the game last year in FW. First time I've ever seen IU lose in person. Not a happy camper! Won't be able to make the game in Bloomington tomorrow, but will have relatives representing. Do me a big favor Hoosiers fans - make me proud by making it LOUD!!! The IPFW/Purdue FW need to feel the pain tip off to final buzzer. Thank you and GO HOOSIERS.

Went to the game last year in FW. First time I've ever seen IU lose in person. Not a happy camper! Won't be able to make the game in Bloomington tomorrow, but will have relatives representing. Do me a big favor Hoosiers fans - make me proud by making it LOUD!!! The IPFW/Purdue FW need to feel the pain tip off to final buzzer. Thank you and GO HOOSIERS.

I was there too. It was unreal. I have the opposite effect. They usually lose all the games I go to.

Being raised in Fort Wayne, I like IPFW to have success just not against our Hoosiers.

I can almost guarantee we guard them tighter this year. We better.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Because it's game day and this will be a popular thread, I'll put these 2 tidbits here.

The first is an article from Osterman on McRoberts and carving out his role:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2017/12/17/iu-basketball-zach-mcroberts-climbing-ladder-carving-out-role/959173001/

The following is a tweet from Osterman in response to a question about McR getting CuJo's scholly:   My understanding is that McRoberts cannot be awarded Curtis Jones' scholarship, because scholarships may only be awarded once annually. They can't be switched mid-semester for basketball.