Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

FINAL : #18 Notre Dame 77 - Indiana 80 | McRoberts & Morgan MVP's

9 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I'm glad IU pulled through. I'm confident in saying IU would have lost that game in recent years. They showed some mental toughness to fight back and win that game.

The more games they play, the more it seems CAM's personality and mentality is coming out on this team. I seem to remember him saying something to the effect that you want to be the team that no one wants to play, regardless of talent level. We may be seeing signs of this team heading in that direction.

Just watched the replay on Youtube during my slow day at work, and I can say I really dislike Notre Dame even more. Farrel and Colson cry and fake their way through ball games, I can't stand that crap!! Yes the game had some terrible calls, but there were numerous no calls and wtf calls on favoring both of them. But I enjoyed get a chance to watch it without the screams and cheering at my family get together. Really love the fight in these guys here lately and really think that the buy in is almost complete, this game may have tipped them over the edge. The Christmas season just keeps on giving to the Hoosier Nation, defense, lower turnover rates, hustle, somewhat better decision making, proper timeouts, successful inbound play, Rojo seeming to get out of his head.... Let' see what Santa has left for us!!!!!

On 12/18/2017 at 7:57 AM, bigrod said:

The more games they play, the more it seems CAM's personality and mentality is coming out on this team. I seem to remember him saying something to the effect that you want to be the team that no one wants to play, regardless of talent level. We may be seeing signs of this team heading in that direction.

...can we pretend I never said this?