Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

FINAL : #18 Notre Dame 77 - Indiana 80 | McRoberts & Morgan MVP's

Left the house when we were down 8 at the end of the second half to run errands with the girlfriend. Almost didn't even turn the radio on while driving into town. So glad I did and so glad I left the DVR running

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Well they kept fighting and got the win.  Good job by the team and Miller drawing up plays out of timeout when buckets were needed.  Great job by McRoberts to get the board on Morgan's missed free throw at the end.  A couple of garbage calls on OT on Morgan and Hartman.

Newkirk has little business playing and absolutely no business starting.  Zero excuse for Johnson to not know where he was those two times he had his foot out of bounds.

I need some one from Wisconsin to send me a case of spotted cow once a week so we can keep this streak a going! I'm almost out, my uncle and I where pretty hard on one the case today!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I can do that for ya. I live just outside Madison.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, iufaninillinois said:

No one even touched him in the face and he got a call out of it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s like that every game for Bonz. That no neck ******* gets all the whistles during ACC season it’s sickening.

3 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Well they kept fighting and got the win.  Good job by the team and Miller drawing up plays out of timeout when buckets were needed.  Great job by McRoberts to get the board on Morgan's missed free throw at the end.  A couple of garbage calls on OT on Morgan and Hartman.

Newkirk has little business playing and absolutely no business starting.  Zero excuse for Johnson to not know where he was those two times he had his foot out of bounds.

Just  be a fan man. It's a lot easier. 

2 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

1) GREAT win for the psyche of the kids.   They had to fight through about a dozen mental battles the last 3 minutes and overtime.  A program changing win from an expectations and directional perspective.

2) DeVonte Green is an enigma for me.  Sometimes, I want him to transfer.   Sometimes I think he's one of the best players in the Big Ten. He sure picked a great time to be the latter; and his FT's were calm, cool, and collected.  Loved that.

3)  Morgan grew up this past couple of weeks.  He is a beast.  

4)  McRoberts showed why he needs to be on the floor.  But damn, he has to at least be a threat to score.

5)  Newkirk is the one that needs the bench.  

Fantastic win.

I was ticked when Newkirk bailed ND out with his 5th foul.  He needs to sit.